Solve complex IT infrastructure, database and networking challenges.
CWL helps clients get more out of their IT investments by making their infrastructure – servers, storage, email, databases, networks – more cost-effective, efficient and reliable.
This lets companies unleash significant productivity improvements, for example by taking advantage of new opportunities such as:
- Remote, mobile and flexible working
- Bring your own device
- Pervasive video, for example conferencing
- Cloud computing
CWL infrastructure services
- Storage. Store more, with greater reliability at lower cost.
- Server virtualisation. Consolidate physical servers and simplify your server management while cutting costs.
- Exchange migration. Move to the latest version of Exchange or move to Office 365.
- Network and Wireless. Integrated wired and wireless infrastructure.
- Oracle Database Appliance. Reduce licensing costs and simplify Oracle management.
The CWL advantage
We work closely with the industry’s leading manufacturers, such as Cisco and HP, to fully understand and assess their various solutions. This allows us to offer independent recommendations. We can also provide off-site facilities for clients to securely carry out pre-trials and performance-testing before finalising your choice.
Your infrastructure partner
- Vendor-neutral. We work with all the leading vendors so we can recommend and implement a solution that is right for you.
- Expert consultants. We invest heavily in people, training and technology to provide levels of expertise and cover that are uneconomic for a small IT department. This helps us reduce risk and speed up delivery for complex infrastructure projects.
- Business value. We focus on the technical details but we don’t lose sight of the bigger business issues that drive infrastructure investment.
‘CWL have shown a significant understanding of how our business operates. The result is a solid and reliable working relationship, based upon an in-depth storage and infrastructure knowledge base that I can depend upon.’ Dave Rogers – Head of IT, Gresham LLP