CWL Systems are committed to providing a safe working environment for our employees and ensuring business continuity in light of the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. We are confident that the Coronavirus will not significantly impact the support or services we provide to our clients.
We have put the following measures into place to protect employees and maintain business continuity:
· Our members of staff will not attend any face-to-face events that have a large number of people in attendance.
· We have a flexible policy for working from home. We have a full set up in place to allow staff to work remotely if a large quarantine measure would be put into place in any of our locations. All staff can work remotely with utilising geo-blocking multi-factor authentication for access control, secure VPN, Remote Desktop Services and Direct Access.
· We require our employees to self-quarantine for 14 days if they have visited a high-risk area or suspect they could have been exposed through community transmission.
· We are currently re-evaluating all work-related travel.
· We are reviewing this plan on a weekly basis and following Government Guidelines.Because of our swift action
Due to our swift action, we anticipate no impact to the service or the support we provide for our customers. Our dedication to IT Support and Security ensures that all of our staff can work remotely, and continue to do their jobs securely.
We are also committed to reassessing the situation regularly and adjusting our plans accordingly.